So the other evening, my big brother Josh put his glasses on me and my father took this picture. Now my father thinks I should post something high-brow. He seems to think I look even more like a Ivy Leaguer with the glasses on. OK, I'll humor him, keeps him happy. Let's see, what to say ... OK, OK, how about this:"So I said to Percy, we can only understand Husslerl's Seventh Meditation by applying destructive analysis to its own thought, leading to a formation of a destitutional noema which expresses the essential penuriousness of the work itself; clearly anyone familiar with the unwritten Ideen IV would realize immediately this destitution implies eidetic mutual transcendence of all principles, including that of noematico-epochosynthetic correlaticity relative to that of destitutional analysis. I mean just read Lebenswelter old-man. And he said, 'That's what you say.' What a Yalie."
Alright, I've humored the old man. Now I think I'll go fill my pants. That should keep him busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment