Sunday, December 9, 2007

Been busy ...


Wow, it's been a hectic week. I think I sprained my brain on that last post. While it is a fact that I have an unusually high IQ for a 13 month old, there is only so much I can manage without getting overloaded.

With that said, I thought I'd check out becoming a foot model. What do you think? Granted I am cute enough to become a regular old super-model, but they get such little respect. A foot model though, not everyone can pull that off. I mean just LOOK at your feet! Gross. My feet on the other hand are as yet unmarred by the ravages of the everyday grind. I mean I hardly wear shoes for goodness sake. Yup, foot model it is. Maybe hand modeling, although mine are usually busy with something. I'll have to check with my agent to see where the demand is.

Anyways, hope you all have a great week. Remember to take time to prop your feet up (just not while the boss is around).

- Fox out

No comments: