Tonight, my friend Demani came over for a visit. Sharp dresser isn't he. I'll have to talk to him about where he gets his wardrobe. He and his parents moved here from Michigan about the same time we did. Demani is one week older than I am and he can walk ... I'm just a bit jealous. But I don't hold it against him personally, he's a good guy. We played blocks, I chased Demani around the living room, envious of his upright mobility, and shared the remote to the "T.V." (I know it's just a fake remote and not the remote to THE T.V., I'd have to pry that away from my dad).I showed Demani my secret stash of toys under the microwave stand, the one I showed you in my video. He thought that was cool. It is. We put blocks in boxes, took them out again, and then played with the cars he gave me for my birthday. Nice friend to give a guy a car for his birthday!
Even though he can walk and I can't seem to master the vertical shuffle just yet, I was glad to be able to hang with the big "D" man for a while. Demani's cool. He has inspired me to try harder to get the hang of this walking thing. Perhaps next post I'll have to do wireless I'll be so mobile. I'm sure my parents will appreciate that!
I'm calling it a night. Entertaining a friend can be exhausting. Thanks for coming over Demani! See you later. (I've got to get a pair of shoes like those ...)


- Fox out.
No comments:
Post a Comment