Saturday, April 5, 2008

My First Matchbox

Every boy remembers his first car, 'er well Matchbox in this instance. No exception in my case. My first Matchbox car is unforgettable. A slick 1963 Cadillac Hearse, white of course. It was a Christmas gift to me from Grandpa Mike. If you know Grandpa Mike, this all makes sense to you. At Christmas I was a bit too young to drive it around, but I am plenty big now! I have just recently rediscovered the hearse after digging in my box of toys, now I cannot let it go. I'm even sleeping with the '63 white hearse! It usually ends up on the floor, but try to take it out of my sticky little paws when you lay me down and I'll wake the neighbors! I've never considered the funerary sciences before but who knows ... at least the cars are nice!



- Fox out

No comments: