

Everyone needs a place to call their own. I'm no exception. Welcome to my secret fort. A place to get away from it all, enjoy a nice sippy cup of milk, play a bit of peek-a-boo, and perhaps enjoy a fine pacifier. A fine spot to relax and unwind from a hectic day of chasing the dogs, reading books, climbing the sofa, and generally running a muck.
As you can see, my fort is quite roomy. Plenty of space to stretch out and up. There are two fine windows to let in the light and my fort is light enough that I can move it so as to be closer to the windows should I need to remark on the passing cars that frequent our street. I do not recommend that one lean against the fort however, as it lacks the structural integrity to support the weight of your average 18 month old. One is liable to topple the whole a fair over and bonk one's head.
I will admit the colors are a bit loud in the old fort, like having Big Bird do your decorating. I have a designer coming to make some recommendations, a bit of paint, some throw pillows, a valance or two -- spruce the old fort up you know. Perhaps I'll inquire if she knows a good gardener.

- Fox out.
No comments:
Post a Comment