Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fox in a Box



Today was pajama day at "school" (day care). Other than being more comfortable and less restrictive, it was much like any other day at school. I read some books, played with cars, played with friends, eat, painted with blue paint, filled my pants, and napped, comfortably. Needless to say, I am still in my pajamas even though I am now at home as you can plainly see by the photos. I'll bet you wish you could wear pajamas to school, or work, or where ever it is that you go during the day. Other than an initial unease about the clothing selection that was made for me this morning, pajama day has been a smashing success. I highly recommend it. Perhaps you should suggest pajama day to your boss, or care provider, teacher, or whom ever it is that makes your wardrobe selections for the day. Most agreeable, tell them I said so.

- Fox out

No comments: