
Just hanging out today, playing with my cars and being cute. As you can probably make out, it's cold outside today, so I am stuck inside. That's OK though, the old man seems willing to entertain me. We ate some breakfast, played with some blocks, had a small drum circle going (if you can have a drum circle with two), and I drove my car around the house. I've even got the vrooom sound down now -- sometimes at least.
Anywho, it's about nap time. Bet you wish you could take one. Make you a deal, you can take mine ... I'm not a big fan. Seems I'm missing out on all the fun while stuck in the old crib. I'll just have to make up for it when I wake up!
- Fox out.
1 comment:
haha I hadn't seen this video yet :) I think its definitely my favorite i was cracking up in the library. It was too cute:) Can't wait to see more videos! Give my love to everyone!! Miss you
Post a Comment