

Hi Everybody, After a long absence, and a change in venue, I'm back. I appreciate everyone's interest in the website, but it was too much to keep up with. And thanks to my cousin Eli, I think this is a much easier way to stay in touch with all my peeps. A special shout-out to my 847 dawgs, Big Finn and He Ain't Heavy, He's My Cousin, Elijah. Keepin' it real. Also a shout-out on this, my second Thanksgiving, to all the Hamanns out there (you know who you are), and also
to all the faithful foxhamann.com visitors, thanks again for your patronage.
Well, what have I been up to? Let's see, moved to New York state, cut a few more teeth, been crawling all over the place, learning to pull myself up on everything, and I've even taken a tentative step, yes, just one, but it was all on my own and a bit scary, soooo ... I'll keep you posted, right here, on that progress. Also, had a birthday, my first. Thank-you, thank-you. Like the shot of me stuffing my face? Yup, that's a birthday shot. Lookin' good aren't I!
Well, its about time for a nap, and a diaper change. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, eat lots of turkey for me (mine will be pureed I'm sure ... not quite the same). Stay tuned Fox fans as this blog will be updated on a regular basis (unlike the website!).Fox out ...
No comments:
Post a Comment